” Eyebrows are sisters, not twins. ”
1. What is Microblading?
Microblading is the revolutionary way to achieve your ideal set of brows. The experienced technician uses a handheld pen with very fine needles to draw individual hair like strokes that mimic real eyebrow hairs. A specific pigment is chosen and implemented under the skin and is designed to match the natural or desired brow color.
2.How long will Microblading my eyebrows take?
During the initial appointment, your brow specialist will freeze the area with a topical gel, and take before & after photos for safety purposes, and if allowed, social media advertising. Your brow specialist will then measure the placement of the ideal brow, designing the perfect shape with your natural bone structure in mind. Pigment color is then chosen, and your service is ready to begin. Within about two hours, you will have a new set of freshly Microbladed brows to show off.
After 4 weeks, you will need a mini touch-up so your brow specialist can perform any minor touch-up needed.
3. Is Microblading painful?
A numbing gel is used, however, everyone holds a different pain threshold, and for some women, Microblading feels like scratching, and for others, it’s simply describes as ‘’ uncomfortable. ‘’ I’ve never had a client that couldn’t finish because of pain, however, you can take some pain medication before coming to your appointment to ease the procedure. You need to be careful, you cannot take any medication that may cause your blood to be thinner. A stress ball is provided for the procedure.
4. How long does Microblading last?
Results will vary, however for most people Microblading can last anywheres from 1-2 years. Of course, how you care for your skin also plays a big role. Those who apply skin exfoliation with alpha hydroxy, glycolic acid, or tan will notice the pigment fading faster.
Factors that will cause your microblading to fade faster? ● Iron deficiency
● Sun exposure
● Strong immune system
● Improperly taking care of them during the healing period
5. I’m pregnant, is Microblading my eyebrows an option?
No, Microblading is not performed on pregnant women or those breastfeeding. The main risk (like anything, even cutting your finger) is an infection, and pain which stresses the baby.
6. Have you had any infections?
I personally have not had any clients infect, however it is a real thing to worry about. Most people always point the finger at the artist, but keep in mind you are going home with open cuts on your face. If clients do not follow the aftercare instructions to a T, they could cause an infection. Applying dirty make-up close to the Microblading, working in certain environments, touching them with your fingers, unwashed pillows. Infections are rare, however, they are real and aftercare instructions should be followed.
7. How to prepare for your Microblading appointment?
● 24 hours before your appointment, do not drink alcohol or caffeine.
● 72 hours before your appointment, do not take Advil or other blood thinners
such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin, or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
● Botox should only be done 2 weeks before and two weeks after the procedure.
● Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
● No waxing, tanning 2 weeks before/ 2 weeks after
8. You are not suitable for Microblading if you have the following:
● History of Keloids or Hypertrophic Scarring
● Diabetes (requires doctors note)
● Chemotherapy (requires doctors note)
● Viral infections and/or diseases
● Pacemaker or major heart problems
● Organ transplant
● Accutane in the past year
Anyone who has a compromised immune system is not a good candidate for Microblading.
8. What are your cancellation or missed appointment policy?
Clients are able to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your appointment, otherwise, a 50$ fee is charged on your name. If you cancel or miss your appointment 3 times or more, I will terminate you as a client. Appointments can be booked by calling the Salon at 902-425-0020.
Initial appointment – 350.00 +tax
Mini touch-up – 60$ +tax
Annual touch-up – 175$ +tax
Microblading is the hot new trend for building thicker, fuller, Beautiful Brows.